Learn how to catch more muskies in the Twin Cities metro area with Ryan McMahon and Josh Borovsky, two guides with expert experience in the metro.
Ryan and Josh will be doing an in-depth breakdown of the following topics:
- How to identify peak calendar periods to target metro waters
- How to identify key lakes to target to achieve your trophy or numbers goals throughout the season
- How to adapt your presentations and locations based on seasonal movements
- How to move with the fish over the course of the day when daily movements occur
- How to deal with fishing pressure and still score
IMPORTANT CLASS DETAILS:
You are purchasing 7 day access to this class, and you will need to create an account and login to securely access the recording. This helps us ensure that everyone viewing this class has purchased it on our website. Check your email or click the "account" tab on our website to view your classes. 👍
10% of the profits from this class will go towards stocking more muskies.
Class Length: 2 hours 39 minutes