Learn how to improve your odds of catching a trophy during the late fall period with Steve Herbeck and Josh Borovsky.
Steve and Josh will be doing an in-depth breakdown of the following topics:
- How to identify ideal lakes to target
- How to identify key calendar and water temperature periods
- How to use your electronics to up your odds
- How to identify keys spots holding packs of fish
- How to position your boat and dissect spots no matter the conditions
- How to keep catching them casting when everyone else can’t
- How to troll em up day and night
- How to rig and present live baits in multiple different forms, conditions, depths, and lake types
IMPORTANT CLASS DETAILS:
You are purchasing 7 day access to this class, and you will need to create an account and login to securely access the recording. This helps us ensure that everyone viewing this class has purchased it on our website. Check your email or click the "account" tab on our website to view your classes. 👍
10% of the profits from this class will go towards stocking more muskies.
Class Length: 4 hours 5 minutes