Learn how to catch open water muskies from the experts, Luke Ronnestrand and Josh Borovsky.
Luke and Josh will be doing an in-depth breakdown of the following topics:
- How to identify key waters, temperatures, and calendar periods for likely suspended bites
- How to predict optimal times suspended daily feeding frenzies occur based on daily food web movements and other factors
- How to identify and find key spots in the open water that will produce fish year after year
- How to use your electronics to up your odds
- How to score casting and trolling and determine which is your best option
IMPORTANT CLASS DETAILS:
You are purchasing 7 day access to this class, and you will need to create an account and login to securely access the recording. This helps us ensure that everyone viewing this class has purchased it on our website. Check your email or click the "account" tab on our website to view your classes. 👍
10% of the profits from this class will go towards stocking more muskies.
Class Length: 2 hours 17 minutes